The Anglers Resort Pool House Villa Tour
Upon arrival at the Anglers Resort, I was shown to the Pool House Villa, my home away from home for the next two nights.
The Pool House Villa is an exclusive 3-story villa with beautiful wood flooring, spiral staircases, direct pool access, a private rooftop sundeck and a tranquil atmosphere that will make you feel as if you’re on your own private estate.
FIRST FLOOR TERRACE
The first floor terrace of the Pool House Villa gives you direct access to the pool. As you can imagine, there’s nothing like being pool side at a small boutique resort.
While I wouldn’t enjoy being pool side at a larger family oriented hotel, being situated next to the pool here at the Anglers was perfect as there were very few children running around.
The living room area was spacious, comfy and fit for a king. I really loved the bamboo wood flooring matched with the modern style decorations and the large flat panel television mounted on the wall. Oh, and did I mention the bottle of champagne with my name on it as a welcome gift?
FULL BATH (1 of 2)
The first floor bathroom is bright and beautifully decorated. It’s also the more spacious of the two full bathrooms in the villa. If you’re traveling with your woman, this ones for her!
BEDROOM (2nd Floor)
This is where the magic happens! In all seriousness, the bedroom is what completes this incredible SoBe villa. The super comfortable King-sized bed matched with the earth toned decorations really makes this room pop.
For those of you who actually watch television while on vacation, no worries! The bedroom also has a large flat panel television mounted on the wall for your viewing pleasure.
The second floor balcony gives you a great view over the pool area below. If you’re looking to get out of the sun yet still enjoy the beautiful weather, the second floor balcony is the place to be. Grab yourself a cocktail and catch up on some reading while you take in the views below.
The third and top floor of the villa is home to your own personal rooftop sundeck fitted with a table and chairs as well as a lounge chair for sunbathing in the blazing Miami sun.
Need to rinse off before you head back down to your bedroom? No problem! The rooftop sundeck is equipped with an outdoor shower that will certainly do the trick.
- 750 sq. ft inside living and 620 sq. ft. exterior space
- Living Room located on the first floor with full size sofa, 2 armchairs, a large coffee table and books
- Bedroom with King-size bed located on the second floor
- 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linens
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Work desk and chair
- Bamboo wood floors
- Rooftop with 2 lounge chairs, table and chairs and outside shower
- Entertainment Center and surround sound system including state of the art audio video system
- 2 Plasma TVs
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- Universal Remote Control
- In-room Safe
- Wet Bar Area with stainless steel sink, refrigerator and mini-bar
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Key card access
- In-room dining between 7 am and 11 pm
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Express check-outPreview
- Voltage 110/ 120
- Wake-up service
- Microwave upon request
- Telephone : 305-534-9600 / Toll Free: 866-729-8800
- Website: Anglers Resort
- Facebook: Anglers Resort on Facebook
If you have any questions, comments or feedback please be sure to leave a comment below!