[VIDEO] – Hiking Canyon Overlook in Zion National Park
In this video, you’ll get a behind the scenes look at my hike out to the Canyon Overlook in Zion National Park.
The Canyon Overlook Trail is an easy 1 mile stroll that isn’t incredibly scenic until you reach the actual “Canyon Overlook”. Once I reached the canyon, I realized exactly why the half mile hike was worth every single step.
If you’re headed out to Zion National Park and you plan on entering from the east side of the park, I recommend you make the Canyon Overlook your first stop. The hike is a breeze and there is no real climbing involved.
TIP: Don’t forget to watch your step once you reach the Canyon Overlook! Oh, and don’t forget your camera!
If you enjoyed this video, please be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts and feedback!
For more great travel videos, check out the Pause The Moment YouTube Channel.
You Might Also Like:
- Summer Moments Road Trip: Las Vegas
- Summer Moments Road Trip: Bryce Canyon National Park
- 17 Spectacular Photos from Bryce Canyon National Park
- Summer Moments Road Trip: Zion National Park
- Summer Moments Road Trip: Hiking Angels Landing
- Zion National Park: 14 Stunning Photos That You Have To See
- [VIDEO] – Hiking the Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon National Park