The Little Pond Homestay was not only one of the nicest places we stayed at during our trip to Bali, but also the cheapest place we stayed at in all of Bali.
Finding this place isn’t the easiest thing to do considering it’s tucked down on small side road that runs off of the main road in Sanur (JL Tamblingan), but down let that discourage you from hunting down this beautiful Bali homestay.
Although Little Pond Homestay is set back from the street, it still lies in a prime location in central Sanur. It’s just ten minutes walking distance from the turquoise waters of Sanur Beach, thirty minutes drive by taxi to Kuta (<80,000 IDR based on two occupants), there’s plenty of excellent dining options within walking distance, and best of all it’s the cheapest place to stay in town!
This place is such a gem that I was hesitant to even mention it. The last thing I’d want is for this place to become another “Lonely Planet” guesthouse that becomes worn down and exhausted. At the same time, I know that many people are looking for clean and decent accommodation in Bali and that can sometimes be hard to find. Believe me, I’ve experienced this first hand.
Swimming Pool, Room Service, Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service, Doctor on-call & Medical Assistance, Spa & Massage on-call, Transport Service, Parking Area, and even FREE Wi-Fi which can be tough to come by in Bali.
- Fan Room w/ Cold Shower: 90,000 IDR/night incl. taxes and service charges
- A/C Room w/ Hot Shower: 200,000 IDR/night incl. taxes and service charges
- A/C Room w/ Hot Shower & TV: 250,000 IDR/night incl. taxes and service charges
- Breakfast not included in room price: 25,000 IDR/person
- Phone : +62 361 7438959
- Mobile: +62 81236224888 / +62 81805549888
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Little Pond Homestay