BEACH BUM BODYWEIGHT WORKOUT
950 Jump Ropes (Insert a cardio exercise of your choice if you don’t have a jump rope)
- 150 Jumping Jacks
- 100 Flutter kicks
- 50 Oblique Situps (Each Side)
- 50 Traditional Situps OR Crunches
- 50 Knee Tucks (Sitting or Lying down)
- 50 Jumping Knee Tucks
- 50 Clap Push ups (Modification: Traditional push ups or push ups on knees)
- Complete this workout two times through (2 Rounds) with a 2-3 minute break in between rounds.
- Take short breaks between exercises if necessary.
- If you have any questions about the exercises or how to do them, please leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
- GO HARD!
Not feeling this one? Check out the rest of our Travel Workouts!
We’re in the middle of compiling a huge list of free bodyweight workouts to share with you. Keep us motivated by sharing, pinning, liking and commenting on our workout posts if you enjoy them!
All exercises and other forms of physical activity can be dangerous, especially if performed without medical advice, proper supervision and/or pre-exercise evaluation. The techniques, ideas, and exercise suggestions presented on in this website are not intended to be professional training advice.
Always consult your physician or health care professional before performing any exercise.