If you’ve been following along lately, you would know that I have put my heart and soul into sharing my adventures and experiences of my recent trip to South Africa.
I hope that I have been able to inspire you to visit South Africa at some point in your life. As you have probably heard me say before, South Africa is now considered to be one of the Top 5 Countries that I’ve visited to date. Believe me, that says alot about this country considering I have now been to 25 countries and counting. I can just about guarantee that it will be one of your favorite countries as well.
What I find amazing is that I barely scratched the surface of South Africa. There is only so much you can fit into two weeks of travel and South Africa Tourism did an unbelievable job at scheduling and preparing such a wonderful trip for us.
Over the course of the last month, I have written 25 articles about my trip of a lifetime to South Africa. Below, you will find the entire list of articles that I published in one neat and tidy list.
- Embarking on an Epic Journey to South Africa
- Eating Like Kings and Queens at Lekgotla
- Video Tour: Intercontinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers Hotel
- 3 Unique Museums in Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Colorful Streets of Soweto
- An Informative Visit to Maropeng and the Cradle of Human Kind
- Descending into the Dark and Eerie Sterkfontein Caves
- First Glimpses of Kruger National Park and Singita Lebombo
- Spotting the Big 5 in Kruger National Park
- A Leopard Tearing Apart a Baby Waterbuck at Kruger National Park
- Review: Singita Lebombo – Kruger National Park
- Welcome to Cape Town, South Africa
- Table Mountain: The Best Views of Cape Town and Beyond
- 7 Spectacular Photos from Table Mountain
- Cruising Along the Coast of the Cape Peninsula
- The Cape Peninsula in Photos
- M’Hudi: The First Black Owned Wine Estate in South Africa
- Amazink Live: An Incredible Dining and Entertainment Experience
- The Dark History of Robben Island
- Flying High with Cape Town Helicopter Tours
- Living a Life of Luxury at the Oyster Box Hotel
- Zulu Dancing and Cultural Experience
- PheZulu Crocodile Park and the Fear Factor Challenge
- The Big Rush: World’s Tallest Bungee Swing
As much as I would love to continue telling you about this amazing country, I need to move on in order to tell you about my future projects and my really exciting travel plans. Stay tuned!
Note: Do yourself a favor and start saving for your own personal trip to South Africa. If you dream of saving but just don’t know where to start, be sure to check out my article titled 25 Ways to Save Money for Travel.
Inside you’ll find tons of great tips on how to save money for travel and how to achieve your savings goals without sacrificing the necessities in life.
As always, I will be here awaiting to hear about your plans to visit South Africa and ready to answer all of your questions regarding things to do, places to eat, where to stay and more. Feel free to contact me anytime!