The Top 15 Photos from our Travels to Egypt!
1. Waves crashing on my friend Crumb in Alexandria, Egypt.
2. The Alexandria Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina)
3. Just another day on Egyptian Public Transportation.
4. Mmm, Egyptian Tea!
5. Spices for sale at Khan el Khalili Bazaar
6. The Sphinx and the Pyramids of Giza.
7. What’s his name, we ask the tout? “Columbus. As in Christopher Columbus”, he says.
8. Egyptian Sufi dance in Islamic Cairo.
9. Dahab at Dusk.
10. Cycling the coastline of Dahab, Egypt.
11. Snorkeling in the Red Sea.
12. Carpooling in Siwa Oasis, Egypt.
13. A Siwan man heading into a mud brick mosque to pray.
14. A beautiful Siwan Sunset
15. A scary day in the Sahara Desert.
If you enjoyed this pictorial, feel free to leave a comment below!