Today I have yet another expert travel tip for you guys and I think the trickery involved in his little chapstick hack might surprise you.
This tip is basically for those of you who are looking for a way to hide your money on the road or hide your money when you’re out exploring a city and you want to have some “Plan B” aka emergency money on you in case you get robbed or worse.
Note: This may or may not be news to all of you but it will be news to some of you, so that’s all that matters.
Today I’m going to show you how to hide your money in a chapstick tube. You’re not going to want to miss this.
1. Grab your chapstick. If you don’t have one, head to your local pharmacy and pick one up.
2. Twist your chapstick until the entire chapstick is removed from the tube and discard it. Ahh, a perfect place to hide your money! Note: If you’d prefer to clean out the tube before inserting your money into it, the time is now.
3. Lie a $50 bill or no more than 3-5 bills down on the table in front of you and start to roll the bills up nice and tight.
4. Insert your tightly rolled bills into your empty chapstick tube and toss the cover on. You’re good to go!
5. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more awesome videos! (Step 5 is optional but highly recommended)
This is a great tip for those of you wanting to keep your money safe. Realistically, nobody will ever steal your chapstick. Unless they’ve got some sort of lip fetish or something. Most thieves just want to take your money and run.
I hope you guys found this travel tip helpful, if you did, I have plenty more coming your way. Thanks a lot for watching and feel free to share it around the web if you enjoyed it.
You Might Also Enjoy: How to Avoid Being Robbed While Traveling
Nice hack … should work for a while as many brazen thieves think to look in your socks or shoes, but not in a chapstick tube!