Zion National Park: 14 Stunning Photos That You Have To See!
Have you read my latest blog about Hiking Angels Landing? It’s an exciting one, so don’t miss out!
There are so many photos that I want to share with you from my recent Summer Moments Road Trip and placing them in a traditional blog format just don’t do these photos any justice.
I’ve decided to do a series of pictorials that will showcase my favorite photos in a large (875px) format. For those of you who can’t relate to the whole pixel thing, to simplify, the photos displayed below are just a lot larger than you typically see here on a traditional blog post on Pause The Moment.
Below, you’ll find my second pictorial of the series titled “Zion National Park: 14 Stunning Photos That You Have To See!” which features some of my favorite photos from my recent trip to Zion National Park.
1. Mountain Goats in Zion National Park
2. The view from Canyon Overlook
3. A closer look at the road that runs through the canyon below.
4. Look at the deep lines that the wind and rain carved into the rocks over time.
5. Getting ready to hike to the Hidden Canyon!
6. View of Zion National Park from about half way up the East Rim Trail on my way to Hidden Canyon.
7. Hidden Canyon Trail – Almost there!
8. I love how this little sign just pops up out of nowhere.
9. A natural arch located in the Hidden Canyon at Zion.
10. View from the end of the Canyon Overlook Trail.
11. View from the East Rim Trail.
12. Welcome to Angels Landing!
13. Watch your step! Oh, and don’t forget to make use of the “courtesy chain.”
14. View from the top of Angels Landing. I hiked this trail from start to finish in just 55 minutes. Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the views!
Did you enjoy this pictorial of Zion National Park? If so, which photo(s) are your favorites? Leave a comment below!